• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New to the game and a few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So, some friends of mine and I have been playing this recently and we're loving it but I have a few questions. First of all, I keep seeing people say D3 and D4 on the forums here and I'm not sure what that means so if any one could enlighten me, please do. Secondly, is there a good list for materials drop lists? I've found lists for item drops and even recipes that use materials but cannot find one for materials themselves. Third, related to the first one, besides the in game stat guide, is there a good list of commonly used terminology for this game and what they mean? I'd find that very useful as a new player.

Level 10
D1, d2, d3, d4 all refer to the dungeons found within the game. D1 dungeon 1 d3 dungeon 3 etc. d4 is currently in development and is not released yet .

Within the game itself you can press f9 and somewhere within there there is a list of some common abbreviations within the game.

As for drop guides or any guides for that matter you can find several here on the forums .

We have a clan if you guys play on battle.net over at uswest server channel clan orpg with a bot that hosts 24/7. feel free to swing by! there's also a discord channel a lot of people use to communicate and find games in.

Welcome to Gaias :)

Level 3
fl= Firelord
andy = Andrazzar
suc = Mistress/Succubus
hg = Hill Giant
gaz = Gazrow Steamwrench
grag = Gargoyle
bm = Brood Matriarch
seer = The Overseer
yeti = The Lord of Caverns
zharo = Zharo'ken
lvl1 doungen = Blackfire Deep

not everyone uses these terminologies but they are commen

Level 2
Awesome, thank you! As for joining you guys on Battle.net, we can't sadly. We're all on a college campus and Battle.net, among other things, are blocked for bandwidth reasons so we have to play over lan.

Status
Not open for further replies.