• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New textures request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey,
First at all a little bit about my project:
"Defence of Minas Tirith is a map with 100% custom models, i try to create the landscape as realistic and detailed as possible.
But I'm not only creating a nice terrain with lots of custom models, there will also be about 24/18 (24 for Godor 18 for Mordor) well balanced units for each side, ofc with custom models, most made by me. I could tell you many other featers but they aren't all finished so i won't tell you them. (sorry if you can't understand something, I'm not an English guy)
What I want:
3 (shown in the picture and marked with 1,2&3) textures for the walls in a "warcraft3ish style", I don't want to rip them from the game.

you will get credits in loadscreen if you do this for me and if you want I'll create a doodad (without animation) for you.
atm I'm using a the castle.blp and this doens't look like Minas Tirith at all.
here some screens:

other models for my project:

hope anyone can do this for me =)

Last edited:
Level 3
ehm, this model ist made by me in 3dsmax2010. *lol*
and before i release my map i wont release these models (its a pack full of minas tirith models)
each texture should be 256*256
atm i used a recollord version of the humancastle.blp
so, the textur could use this as base, but as shown in the picture it needs somd details etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.