• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New subreddit for modding-related content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cokemonkey11

Code Reviewer
Level 29
Hello,

I've created a new subreddit - wc3modding • r/wc3modding - dedicated to the wc3 modding community.

The point here is to be a place for community-curated modding-related news in a more prescriptive fashion than conventional forum posts.

* tools, design, discussion encouraged
* art, lore not allowed

I hope you guys will subscribe for updates and post what you're working on here.

@StoPCampinGn00b is also a moderator here. I'm leaving on vacation for a couple weeks, so please direct any issues related to spam or inappropriate content to him.

To be clear: this is very much intended to work in parallel together with hive. I'm hoping this will be a convenient way to sort content and get a view of what's new and what's popular - my goal is to help us find relevant content and save time.

Reactions: pyf
Status
Not open for further replies.