• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New spell section rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
New rules have been added. Actually the new rules were always there but they were just added to the rule list so we don't have people saying that their spell map was deleting with no reason.

If you are a model/skin/icon/whatever maker and you find/found your resource being used in a spell map and you don't want it to be distributed like that. PM me or Daelin with a link that proves that you made the resource somehow and the link to the spell map that stole your resource so we can remove it.

By the way the new rules are also valid for old maps so the spell section should get a clean up soon.

http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?t=4966

Level 7
Good job Vexorian.

Ex-Angel: Sorry, but don't you think you're stupid? I do. Why? Last week or whenever it was, you were defending a rule-breaker in a mass-spam thread, but what happens now? You support the rules! It's at least an improvement.

Level 4
Wow, there's a lot going on at the moment... new icon rules, new Admin and now some "new" spell rules... anyway, it's good to know that someone is taking care of the site

Level 22
This is for spell maps only. Spell maps should be essentially that- SPELL MAPS. Spell maps are not supposed to be makeshift resource distributers. That is what Vex is getting at. This does NOT apply to the normal maps section. If people dont want their resources to be used in normal maps, then they shouldnt make them. Period.
-VGsatomi

Level 7
Ex-AnGel said:
Yes I'm stupid, thank you.
At least I know I got a life.

Hahaha, this is what I call having a good sense of humor.

I have a life. And I do not want to wast it arguing with a lame [Use your fantasy] like you, so this will probably be my very last comment to you:

I'm one of the lot of persons that would like this to be a clean warcraft 3 site (without thievery, flamers and other kinds of... dirt). I follow the rules, you were defending people that did defend people that broke the rules without complaing themselves and flaming. If you think you have the time for creating/supporting a flame war against several moderators and users which no doubt are more talented and better than you, then who hasn't got a life?

And yes, they are. And I'm not only talking about myself, I'm talking about me, Vexorian, Daelin, Mecheon, VGsatomi, Conix and the rest of people you were offending. Believe me, just this one time, you are not better than any of them, nor are you better than the rest of the community.

I do not know what's going on in your "life", nor do I care but there is a reason why this site have rules: they should be followed. And it is stupid to flame the mods (and the rest of us) the one day because they don't support rule-breaking, and praise them the next.

And the fact that you tell me that I haven't got a life, just because you was acting in a pretty lame way, is a complete waste of time, and the most lame attempt of critising me ever. I have a life, and even if I didn't, I was at least not a flamy rulebreaker.

You surely wanted to offend me, so go celebrate that you actually succeeded in doing it.

It might just be me, but spending your time working on good resources instead of flaming, would, in my opinion, be better for the whole community.

Have a nice... life :) !

Level 11
Ex-AnGel said:
Yes I'm stupid, thank you.
At least I know I got a life.

What do you know about our lives? You are just one of those arrogant idiots who simply because they are nothing somehwere, they pretend that they have something more important to do. And YES, I am flaming you by this, I admit it. We mods have no right to flame, but that's it, I cannot stand watching you offending great people, such as Vex, Blade.dk and Veggie.

Let me tell you something. If you have an important life, then you shouldn't bother us and waste your time with it. It's true that I've got a horrible life, with almost no friends, and with nothing to do. I invest a lot of time into this site, It is extremely important to me, and there's no way I'm letting you trash my work.

And Blade.dk is right, instead of trying to trash our site, you could try to help it with a good resource.

~Daelin

Level 8
Oh man, what a sense of humor u guys have. 'HOHOHO' jeezes man, do I have to add everywhere a :lol: smiley? Jeezus. In my fact u are the guys that are trying to break some down.
What u all said was kinda 'low'. That : at last I know i have a life was just sacrasm. Since I replayed on him u all where reacting. What is the fact of answering on someone's post? And I didn't asked for a dumb reason of your life. U all are trying to break me down with every post I try to make? Well fine. I excused me in my last post to darky, & u all since u wouldn't accept that, fine.

I'm one of the lot of persons that would like this to be a clean warcraft 3 site
Sure u are, we all are trying to be one. But since u just flamed me I guess u still are so clean.

If you think you have the time for creating/supporting a flame war against several moderators and users which no doubt are more talented and better than you, then who hasn't got a life?
I wasn't the one that WAS flaming, it was Necromancer. Since I defended a little u are trying to give me the full fault of it.(still u are clean).
And do I care if i'm not that talented? We all are here to live and learn, so shoot yourself if you don't like me.

And I'm not only talking about myself, I'm talking about me, Vexorian, Daelin, Mecheon, VGsatomi, Conix and the rest of people you were offending. Believe me, just this one time, you are not better than any of them, nor are you better than the rest of the community.
I was not offending everyone, again, u are still so clean by lying. Necromancer offended Vexorian, and I took also the way of necromancer. 'And i'm not only talking about myself'. Uhm 'I'm talking about ME and... Ye sure u are talking about urself and the others, so in matter of fact u are one of the best? don't let me laugh.

I care but there is a reason why this site have rules: they should be followed.
Should be fine if they are followed yes, since u flamed me with this message.(u stay clean).

And the fact that you tell me that I haven't got a life, just because you was acting in a pretty lame way, is a complete waste of time, and the most lame attempt of critising me ever. I have a life, and even if I didn't, I was at least not a flamy rulebreaker.
Sacrasm, damn, learn to laugh sometimes. Did u saw ur name standing somewhere in my message? Hell NO!
And sure u have a life, everyone has but there are some freaks that don't have it. Since u said 'I was at least not a flamy', u just flamed :!:

You surely wanted to offend me, so go celebrate that you actually succeeded in doing it.
I wasn't offending u, and I don't need to celebrate something, cuz u are going in on my posts that are sacrasm, since u don't understand.

It might just be me, but spending your time working on good resources instead of flaming, would, in my opinion, be better for the whole community.
I am spending much time on resources, i'm trying to create good skins, icons, spells,... But since I want to stop flaming, u are staying offending me.

What do you know about our lives? You are just one of those arrogant idiots who simply because they are nothing somehwere, they pretend that they have something more important to do. And YES, I am flaming you by this, I admit it. We mods have no right to flame, but that's it, I cannot stand watching you offending great people, such as Vex, Blade.dk and Veggie.
Did I asked about ur life? Well no! I'm not arrogant, u are cuz u are going in on my post to others. I didn't said a word to u, so whats ur right to flaming me? Btw u are a nice Mod! Breaking the rules, nice.. Ty for giving the idea to others, jeezus.

And Blade.dk is right, instead of trying to trash our site, you could try to help it with a good resource.
I said I want, but yeah, since u all are FLAMING @ me, I don't have the time to create some, cuz of all this posts.

Ex you freaking n00bcake, we have lives
GoGo Mods! Flame me! Keep me on talking! OmG I didn't asked for your life!

I question whether or not you have one. If you do, it must be pretty pathetic if all you want to do is flame the authority of a website
Give me the post where i flamed... Oh , Damn, There is only one! Since i excused myself to darky in my last post, I submitted I was wrong. But what are u guys doing now? Breaking me again! Well FinE!
Since I replayed some posts on North's Spell.., I am a flamer? Very nice joke =)

The option I choose now:
Ignoring all of the posts that are coming on this, Ignoring the flaming, and working on resources. Since I try to take the time.
This is my last post in this topic, now try to break someone else down plz.

Level 8
^
|
|
|
|
troll.jpg

jezus christ . . .

what a reply . . .

i wont stand to comment here since i am not involved ( is this the case where northstar had arkwsword's spell in his pack ? )

but i was surprised by the numerous flames here . . .

anyway

Level 7
I could waste my time telling you that I wasn't flaming, but defending myself, that you offended several people in that topic together with necromancer (yes, he wasn't the only one, I for one was offended by your posts), that we don't want to breake you, but that you were violating the rules and trying to break the site and that I did not lie, but know what?

I don't have the time for doing so, and I doubt Daelin, Mecheon and the rest of use you offended have...

Ki

Ki

Level 7
I think we all should grab a bucket of water and wash away the flaming.

ex-angel: Everyone has a life. If you are saying that they don't have meaningful lives, then you have just wasted a part of your life telling them that. Follow rules posted as you should consider that being part of this site is a privelage given to you by the moderators.

moderators: I understand that you want to defend your pride of what you do. But if a person violates the rules, don't sink to the person's level by doing the same thing. Show everyone else that you are bigger. Always keep in the back of your minds when coming across a person who flames that continues to act in their manner, then you will always have the power to take appropriate action against them.

But yet again I am not telling anyone what to do. I am just trying to purge unnesessary hate and discomfort to those who should only be benefitting from the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.