• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spells Section News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
The rules of the Spell Section have been updated. I'd suggest you all read them before submitting maps or posting. I'd like to emphasize that resubmittion of spells is against rules, unless there are severe improvements of the spell and unless there are atleast 75 spells submitted before your spell (this rule was introduced by The_Raven). Any resubmittion against the rules will be punished with a warning.

An Import Tutorial has also been added. Read this tutorial to learn how to import spells into your map. Hopefully it will stop the swarm of topics with the problem: "How to import spells into my map?".

Thank you!

~Daelin

Level 3
Very good tutorial Daelin...

Nice job, I seriously think it will help people... And make it easier for us spell makers so we won't need to create a tutorial in the maps and just can leave the URL... Even though I always will include implementation help in my spell maps.

Once again awesome job :D

Level 3
sure daelin is one of the best mods here (no one else is that helpfull in the spell forum)! i think everyone would agree that you should also be a section-mod for the spell section to take care that this rules are not violated.

Level 3
sure daelin is one of the best mods here (no one else is that helpfull in the spell forum)! i think everyone would agree that you should also be a section-mod for the spell section to take care that this rules are not violated.

Daelin isn't "one of the best mods here". He's no doubt THE BEST mod here. He is the one helping most people and of course he should be a spell section moderator too. The_Raven and Vexorian never comment people's spells and tells them how to make them better, which Daelin (mostly) does.

Level 4
Daelin

truly nice guy this Daelin

not everyone are willing to help ppl as he does, and thats for sure makes him one of the best mods, but being one of the best spell makers here also made him the best indeed on spell territory

keep it up! :D

Level 2
why not make a "how do i get a sig" tutorial instead? it would reduce the amount of "how do i get a sig" tutorials too.

I so bet Daelin has bookmarked this thread because of all the fantastic praise. Mecheon why don't you ask oz02 or (if he hasn't already been reconsumed by WoW) Darky why you can't do so.

yes Daelin you are probably the most helpful mod out there. the BEST mod would make all the other mods hate you... :twisted: i mean that woud suck. :wink: . very nice tutorial. noobs will make you have their babies.

Level 9
Daelin said:
Mecheon: Just start a thread into a forum where you have moderator access and then move that thread.

JOABERDAN: I didn't know you posted so many threads asking this question. Try asking Darky himself. :wink:

~Daelin

Unfortunately, wc3 has already been dewormed my friend. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.