• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Section Import Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hello everyone!
The import of spells in the spells section is done. We have imported most of the spells from wc3sear.ch. We could however not import all of them, this is because they have files missing (mapfile,image).

I would like everyone who have a spell in the maps section. to put it on the spells section and remove it from the maps.

Please report all bugs on the section in the Bug Report forum.

Ralle :p

Reactions: Rui

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I think Dr Super God is not very pleased with the fact that all the imported Spells are already approved.

Anyway, do not forget to add Spells in the table (left of Forum and Vote for Us)

And we continue to appreciate your work! Here's some reputation for your efforts, Chieftain!

Level 9
Glad to see theres finaly a Spells section :smile:
I did notice that no one has any of the old spells listed in their Resource Section User info.

Status
Not open for further replies.