• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Succesfully Imported Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I have started the sorting... I am asking the community not to submit anything until I am done with the sorting as having extra work over the thousands of icons I think is not necessary. If you found any problems with any icons approved let me know via a PM with a link in the message! Problems include buttons with no DISBTN or stolen icons (this does not Darky's WoW imported icons though).

~Daelin

Level 32
New Icon Section

Ralle: Congratulations on the successful import Chieftain! The new section looks great.

Would it be possible to provide a pull down menu so that certain types of icons could be selected based on user submitted or moderator chosen categories?

No file paths are provided for the imported icons. Could a script be implemented that would show the correct (author submitted) path for each icon?

Thanks for making the icons (and models too) downloadable into their own unique folder: this improvement saves consumers a lot of time and effort!

Daelin: Be sure to watch out for icons that lack the proper alpha channel: see this thread and this much older thread.
A list of those icons that I suspect may fall into this category may be found here.

I have begun to review the imported icons and will try to help you get them sorted.

1)ark_NiTe: Select the Maps or Models sections in the NEW resource section: there is a navigation bar at the upper right of those pages. A link to the new icon section may be found there.

Last edited:
Level 9
Good job, Ralle!

I am the maniac with "please, implement an author - sort button". Other than that, I don't see anything major right now...

What I can ask, though is this: why here I have 29 icons, while here I only have 27?
The new section lacks and .

Unless some sort of filtering was involved (and I do not know why those 2 were found worse than the other 27), I am dazzled by this situation.

Great job, again!

Status
Not open for further replies.