• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Rule Idea

Should this happen?

• Depends, or is in between

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes it should, because it is senseless

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
This is irritating me, and probably some other people, but there should be a rule where you are not supposed to spam exclamation marks, any sort of punctuation mark past 3 times, especially in topics, because it makes me mad and assume people are noobs because they do this:
HELP PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the thread is actually a very stupid question

If anyone dares to contradict this, go ahead. Chances are I might fry your response

Level 22
That would certainly make a lot more work on our part, but yes its annoying and displays bad grammer, but then so does l33t and people still use that everyday...

But that probably still falls under the no all-caps rule. I know when I encounter three full lines of ``!!!!!!!!!!!!!!`` I typically remove it, but it will be annoying to see the reported comments section fill up with that alongside the already-countless worthy-reported comments we have to edit or delete every day.
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.