• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NEW PROJECT: Embercraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Untitled-1.png

We are happy to announce our latest hosted project titled "Embercraft" by Quilnez!
Visit their new forum and check out the download page!

LOGO small.png

EmberCraft is a total conversion isometric ARPG. It is heavily influenced by the infamous Torchlight 2 and Diablo 3 as inspiration for the dark atmosphere but takes place in an entirely new world with custom plot and storyline. The map will focus on enjoyable monster massacre and challenging & amazing boss fights. It revolves around a powerful random content generation system (for item stats, dungeon, shop, etc), to always deliver new experience on each go, and to provide incredible amount of item variations (6,000+ and counting).

We are aware the map still has a lot to work on. We are highly responsive and considerate toward user feedback. So keep feeding us suggestions, criticisms, and bug reports and help us to shape the world of EmberCraft!

download.png

Last edited:
Level 7
@FeruEnzeruJKun
Last I saw he had a birthday, might be off to visit relatives, I know I get dragged around by my brother to visit three grandmothers and four different families to celebrate my birthday so he might just have gone to visit Nana, or went to vegas to get a shotgun wedding with unhealthy amounts of cocaine.
Oh. I see. Great.

Hope his visits might've good or not. We'll see perhaps mostly.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Looks good, apart from that low res dog :D

I hope the whole thing runs well, since the video stutters at 0:58. Maybe it's just the video though.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Thanks guys! It's a true honor for me to get the project hosted by Hive! I hope the project will fill up all the expectations. Tho it will surely take some times. But we will do our best! = )

Looks good, apart from that low res dog
We will make a replacement soon!

Level 3
Mmmm... its not just another custom map, its a mod (i suppose) of the game, but i think they should wait until W3R comes out, i mean better graphics and everything else...

Level 25
Nice project, tho the trailer needs a bit of a work.. Too much EPIC when it's mostly text and you have gameplay text like "You should save your character" showing up.. The project looks really cool, should get some good footage for it as well.

I suggest ya take a look at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.