• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] New Patchs Affect old Models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
So i was wondering new patchs Affect old models For Example Blackrockshooter.squished.mdx
it can be used on Certain maps for a while then it will go to The Green Box which will appear on WE and inGame so does the new Patchs of WE affect old Models?

FYI: i made a New Test map for the models it turned out to be a Green box ASWELL

When i first Imported the models to my [True map] it worked like a charm for Mins when i Exited WE it all went to Green box and i can't seem to fix i tried Changing Paths

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
"blackrockshooter_squished.mdx" is missing textures. It requires the following textures...
  • ApaLoeLiat2MauNyuriModelGw\reghfckhbypoujyh\deshaqhvaaetacrheb\blackrockshooter.blp
  • ApaLoeLiat2MauNyuriModelGw\reghfckhbypoujyh\deshaqhvaaetacrheb\blackrockshooter2.blp
I am guessing "Cloud AC49.mdx" is missing textures. It requires the following textures...
  • 337640.BLP
  • 346a60.BLP
LichKing2.mdx is missing textures. It requires the following textures...
  • HelmOfDom.BLP
  • FrostmourneNew.blp
Leon.mdx is missing textures. It requires the following textures...
  • Squallface.blp
  • Squallbody.blp
  • Gunblade.blp
Obviously none of the models work as they are all missing textures.

Level 8
"blackrockshooter_squished.mdx" is missing textures. It requires the following textures...
  • ApaLoeLiat2MauNyuriModelGw\reghfckhbypoujyh\deshaqhvaaetacrheb\blackrockshooter.blp
  • ApaLoeLiat2MauNyuriModelGw\reghfckhbypoujyh\deshaqhvaaetacrheb\blackrockshooter2.blp
I am guessing "Cloud AC49.mdx" is missing textures. It requires the following textures...
  • 337640.BLP
  • 346a60.BLP
  • HelmOfDom.BLP
  • FrostmourneNew.blp
  • Squallface.blp
  • Squallbody.blp
  • Gunblade.blp
So you are saying .blps are ACtually Required? holy crap you learn something everyday Thanks!

Level 8
  • 337640.BLP
  • 346a60.BLP
  • HelmOfDom.BLP
  • FrostmourneNew.blp
  • Squallface.blp
  • Squallbody.blp
  • Gunblade.blp
Hey man i managed to get to work Leon/Cloud/Lichking but Blackrockshooter isn't working why?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
But can you tell me why it worked Without BLps in the first time?
Warcraft III is very buggy, especially newer versions due to all the big changes being made.
Edited:They're still not working i put all of them and still not showing Except a green Box do i need to change their path to war3imported/Example?
Model paths do not matter. Texture (BLP/TGA) paths do since the model expects the texture at a specific path. Path strings are case insensitive but still require correct slashes and such decoration.

Status
Not open for further replies.