• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Paired Contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Red

Level 26
Whose ready for more massively multiplayer, team-based frustration? ...Excellent! Paired modeling contest #3(?)

Just gonna open up the brainstorming here. My theme idea?

Vehicle Free-For-All
Any mechanical vehicle - land, sea, air, space. Leaves a lot of room for ideas, and doesn't have to be overly complex if you don't want it to be.

Level 26
You know that vehicles give me a hard on of unparallelled proportions. I'm just waiting for those few specific people to start bitching and whining about how "we dun wana dew another mekanikul contest waa waa"
... well maybe they wont this time since you suggested it red. and everyone wants to snog you.

.... anyway. I'm Commander sheppard, and this is my favorite contest on the citadel.

well... to me this sounds boring as hell... :)

dont like doing mechs. the majority of the model contests have been about mechs and i cant do my stuff. but so be it, i can take a break....

anyhow, i even think that the output of a mech contest is boring.

the other thread about modeling contest #21 has some veeeeeeeeery interesting stuff. maybe we could pick one there to the paired thing.
cmon, lets do something more artistic and open-minded

Status
Not open for further replies.