• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Models Section Ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i look for smth it doesn't show or too few. E.g I select Models in category: Futuristic of type: Any and very few appear. Especially if previous were added there should be hundreds.

Would you people please read the damn thread before posting the same thing hundreds of times?

We haven't gotten around to adding the categories yet.

Level 32
Outstanding work Chieftain!

The new features (for consumers and moderators alike) are proving to be most powerful and useful.

For everyone that has concerns regarding the lack of results when searching by categories/types, please give we mods a couple of weeks to get all of the models properly tagged. There are thousands of submissions in our model database: it's going to take some time to get things fully squared away. Thanks for your patience.

Level 1
Do you mean by `all the models` , the models were on w3search ... ?
There were a lot of models ,maps , icons ... Anyway what happend with that site ?

Level 1
Well ... i`d like to help you with the models.
I will make an arhive with all the models i have from THW and w3sea.ch and if someone wants to put them on the site just send a mail at [email protected] and i give you the arhive or just post on the site.Are about 280 mb.

Status
Not open for further replies.