• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

New Categories added, Voting gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
BAD

i think that removing the voting was an O.K idea. but the thing is the maps that were definately good had god ratings. So when i needed a new map to play i just sorted all maps by best rated. No longer can i do that meaning its impossible to find a good map now unless you download from the rarely updated directors choice.

Level 3
and again

I dunno if anyone here already wrote anything in this topic i'll write now in this comment, cos i don't want 2 read everything U've written, not because I have no Interests in that, but because the site is loading 2 slow.... my problem is, when i have time 2 visit this site in europe, its primetime in america, and the server is not really fast. 4 a server, of course.

Thing is, I'm still of the oppinion that U should implement a system where U can only downrate something below 2.5 with a comment, and U can't rate without downloading the stuff and waiting some time..

I also think it is an good idea to show the WHOLE score, not an average. And it would also work to make an Award system, maybe like a USERS CHOICE every 3 days, with 2 grads 4 good and very good stuff (maybe 2 noms per user, 1 4 each, n 3 awards a cyclus, JUST AN IDEA!)

Although there were many other nice ideas, and its finaly unimportant HOW U improve the system,

:arrow: ...BUT DO SOMETHING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.