• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

new model for Leroic in Dota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Skeleton Model Reqest
-------------------------------------------------------

Intro:
Hi i'm nekdolan and I'm new...dejavu. I'm an experienced Dota and previous DiabloI player. I s*ck at modelling so please help me out :gg: !
Project:
I wish to give Leoric a new model since the curent one doesnt fit him too well. The original Leoric was the second boss of Diablo1 and he was added to Dota (Defense of the Anctients) some time ago.
Request:

Curent model of Leo:
KingLeoric.gif

Leo in DiabloI:
SkeletonKing.gif

Leo's crown from Diablo1:
undead-crown.gif

Attachments

• Skeleton.mdx
    121 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Level 5
yes im doubtfull it would be in dota because they try to limite their custom models due to file size and there isnt relly anything rong with the wc3 skelly in my opinion but neverless i think the model should be made :)

Level 2
yo don't post the same link that I included please. Wether the new model gets aproved depends on Icefrog, but I can garante that without a model nothings gona change.

Level 4
You can try atlyre's Skeleton Blademaster model for use with your character. I couldn't find a crown attachment in this site or in Wc3Campaigns though.

Yeah i know, i couldnt find a crown attachment too ><, the only i know that has a crown on him is this model : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=52976&prev=s=king&d=list&r=20

But i think i saw a lich king/arthas helmet which looks like a crown in a map, dont remember which thought, just check throught google or THW's models...

Level 2
@HappyTauren I would prefer that. And if you would attach it to the skeletonblademaster, would help a lot. I tried to edit myself, but it didn't work out well.

9/10 Scientists say that this idea won't get into dota, and he's shown no evidence either....

This is my original sugestioan wich needs 3 more votes to get it potentionaled! I have curently 47 votes 40 T.UP 7 T.DOWN, but this isn't about the model even though I highly recomend a new model!
http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?showtopic=197476&pid=2625528&st=40&#entry2625528

As long as I don't have a new model I can't make any kind of suggestion, and if it doesn't look cool it will be rejected.

Anyways, if there's one scientist that sas the new model will be aproved that meens I have 10% chance to suceed, and that is more than enough to try.

Level 13
you could do something "cheaper", i'd say, the gem could be just texture, the horns could be less detailed, and i'm not sure if those arent ingame textures, if they arent, try find some, i'm sure it wouldnt be that hard and it would save space

Level 5
i like it but kind looks like its got man boobs on a skelly but other than that its relly relly good

Level 5
oic :) still the crown makes it look good eeeeerrrrrrrmmmmm i mean better i mean not that it looked bad before. ahhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.