• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request for a Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Intro:
Afternoon, My Name is Giovanni, I am somewhat new to the site, I have a rather enlightened knowledge of the GUI system within World Editor as well as a seasoned knowledge of how to use Object Editor, Terraining et. al. I will not say that i know everything there is of either Triggering or Object Editor, but Ive grown into the whole system and have found myself rather accustomed to the editor.
Amongst all this I also make my own/modify stock icons., however I have not dwelled into making skins as of yet, I do intend to dig into it sooner then later

Project:
Recently, a few of my friends whom all have played Dota allstars on and off for the past 5 years,(more off then on but still) had decided to make our own Aeons of Strife style map based on an alternate storyline depicting war within Elwyn Forest. Stormwind had been razed and conquered by the Horde depicting a final broken tear in the cold war that had settled in Azeroth. Many of the survivors of the alliance along with support have resettled inside of Duskwood and plan to retake their lost city.

Request:

* Name: Skeletal Guitarist
* Type: Unit model
* Details: I had found myself at interest at the idea of a Guitarist type hero. the whole idea of "killing people by rocking really really hard" is definitely awesome in my books. Generally speaking, Id like the hero to have the same anatomy of a Skeleton Warrior, without the sword. Holding a Guitar similar to that of a Les Paul (black would be fine). the guitar is strapped around his chest. when he moves he could just hold the guitar right hand on the top of the fretboard and the left hand just holding the bottom end. when he uses a spellcasting animation his legs would spread out a little and both hands would be on the bottom of the fretboard. His attack animation would have him move his foot back, his right hand and the fretboard would point towards his attack direction and his left hand would just make straight thrusts down.

as far as death is concerned, when he dies have him fall apart in pieces with the guitar lying in the center of the bone pile.

as far as anyone who wishes to take up this job, it would be heavily appreciated and expect credits within the hero itself under the unit description tooltip

*PS: yes his ultimate would increase his volume to 11

I googled up a picture of a Les Paul in case there are people who do not know what it looks like
LesPaulClassic.jpg

Level 2
Seen it before, problem is that the model has no actual animation of him playing. Not to mention the model itself is horrifically choppy imo

Level 2
Very nice Cavman, I tested out the hero and i have to say the quality is alot nicer on this one then on the one posted. other then some small recommendations (arms get stiff when he runs, another attack animation) hes top grade =]

Status
Not open for further replies.