• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Request for a Recolored Froggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Intro:
Afternoon, My Name is MxNecromancer/HavocZephyr, I am somewhat new to this site, I have a rather enlightened knowledge of the GUI system within World Editor as well as a seasoned knowledge of how to use Object Editor, Terraining et. al. I will not say that i know everything there is of either Triggering or Object Editor, but Ive grown into the whole system and have found myself rather accustomed to the editor.
Amongst all this I also make my own/modify stock icons., however I have not dwelled into making skins as of yet, I do intend to dig into it sooner then later

Project:
Recently, a few of my friends whom all have played Dota allstars on and off for the past 5 years,(more off then on but still) had decided to make our own Aeons of Strife style map based on an alternate storyline depicting war within Elwyn Forest. Stormwind had been razed and conquered by the Horde depicting a final broken tear in the cold war that had settled in Azeroth. Many of the survivors of the alliance along with support have resettled inside of Duskwood and plan to retake their lost city.
Request:

* Name: a Blue frog
* Type: Skin
* Details: just a simple hard recolor, Editor isn't giving me a nice solid bright blue, i figured this wouldn't be that difficult considering the sheer size of this model. for the most part, just to retint the skin to a bright icy dark blue, with black dots.

again, thank you for your time and consideration if you take upon this little project. as i had said before with a model prior to this, I will +rep and credit within the map.

blue_auratus.jpg

Level 2
I sure hope so, me and my 2 other partners are really putting our all in this one

thank you for the skin! it came out pristine. as promised be sure to look in the credits, you'll be in there. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.