• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Abilities recoloring request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I need a little recoloring (or whatever it is) for few abilities. I tried to do it myself first, but there were parts that I couldn't change their colors, and I am not very skilled with Photoshop anyway. So, I need to change the blue light of the charm ability (target), the green light of the animated dead ability (target) and the skin of the unholy aura (only the skin, not the runes) into black-purple (Like the color of shadow spells). This isn't so important and not too urgent, but I prefer it to be done as quickly as possible.
+rep and credit in my project will be given.

Level 9
Bump. And please don't tell me what to do unless you add more details to your instructions then a stupid dummy.

Whenever your hero casts the ability you wish to have the new effect, create a unit for Neutral Passive (Or whoever) that has no food cost and the "Locust" ability at the target of the ability being cast. Give it an expiration timer equal to the time the Effect lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.