• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request - [HARD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Not sure why I'm struggling with this. But if anyone can. Please make this spell. I will be sure to repay you (+rep) (+credits)

Don't mind if its GUI, JASS or vJASS. I should still be able to fiddle with it after.

Unnatural bonds - passive
[Level 1] The Night Bane has a 3% chance of chaining a target attacking Bane for 6 seconds. Though the duration the target will loose the ability to cast any abilities. And will absorb 95% of all damage. But Bane will not be able to move
while chained up though the process.

[Level 2] The Night Bane has a 6% chance of chaining a target attacking Bane for 6 seconds. Though the duration the target will loose the ability to cast any abilities. And will absorb 80% of all damage.But Bane will not be able to move

[Level 3] The Night Bane has a 9% chance of chaining a target attacking Bane for 6 seconds. Though the duration the target will loose the ability to cast any abilities. And will absorb 65% of all damage.But Bane will not be able to move

The color of the chain does not really matter. I can change it easy. But its supposed to be purple. Other than that if you need more information how this spell will work I will give you a long unnecessary description of how this spell will work.

Level 17
I may be able to do this. A quick question:
- Does the attacker absorb 95/80/65% of the damage while chained?

Update:
I have finished most of the spell, I just have to add the damage absorption part!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.