• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request - Will rep any helpers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
Simple Model Request - Will rep any helpers!

Hi there! I'm in need of a Guitar model that I can attatch to the chest of a unit so that it looks like he is playing it. The guitar is going to be attatched to a villager (units\critters\VillagerMan\VillagerMan.mdl)

Alternatively if anyone would be as nice as to make an additional animation for the villager or direct me towards an already made guitar that I can use I would be forever greatful.

I'm making a pretty dedicated Warcraft 3 comedy sketch series where the main character plays guitar, hence why I need it! :)

Any help is appreciated & repped <3

Last edited:
I'm on it, however I can't animate. Maybe you can ask someone to rip the guitar animation from arthas and port it to the villager model.
Also, a picture of the guitar and possibly a picture of what position you want it in would help a lot.
You must know, however, that this week I'm very busy and I'll most likely make it the weekend to come. :)

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
@Blood Raven
Awesome! I'm thinking acoustic guitarr attatched to the chest making it be attatched like this:

dave_grohl_foo_fighters_k_guitar_kurt_cobain.jpg

What color it has isn't that important, the most important is that it fits the model good :)

Level 4
Hmm, this will be usefull for me too, since on one make I was thinking of making a band that plays rock music on stage. So for guitar I'll use arthas model, but still drums bass and other instruments could be usefull. Could anyone help me with that? Nothing fancy just that people can recognize it while playing. Ty in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.