• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Modeling request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i wanna create a model with my photo shop, but when i'm done i convert it with warcraft3 viewer and i imported it, but the problem is i use this model units\critters\VillagerMan\VillagerMan.mdl as my model i shaded but when i text my map the units, it is just a normal unit villagerman, and same for some unit that i shaded for example villagerman, forest troll, footman and other. Why will this happen, some of my units i shaded are ok but some of them connot, plz i really need help.

Level 3
Ya that happened to me a couple of times too from one of my models but i just ened up makin another one so i dont know what to say to you :?

Status
Not open for further replies.