• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

requesting model for a hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
could anyone pls make Kalecgos for me? :D

I finally knew what he really was:
Kalecgos (Kalec)
One of the few surviving Blue Dragons, Kalec was sent by his lord to find the Sunwell. After he's attacked by bounty hunters, Kalec disguises himself as a human. As Blue Dragons are most in tune with magic, Kalec has the powers of a sorcerer and the strength of a warrior.
this is a background to you. i have difficulty in finding a picture of his and i don't have the manga itself for me to be able to scan the pictures of him. "He looks like alucard *from Castlevania* only he had a beard and his right face is wounded seriously and his skull is visible." He holds no weapon for he uses his hands as his weapon. he wears a cape and his clothes is almost the same as alucard's.
I don't really mind if he deon'st look like him, i just wanna have him in my map. and hope his request would not come up with nothing. Kalecgos is an ideal hero for a map. and for more info about the manga, check this site: http://www.tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?propertycode=WCT&categorycode=BMG&page=introduction
please make him. thank you in advance.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.