• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Campaign history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello, I'm just back from over a year I don't play WC3 or browse The Hive but I seen that its reputation is always high as it should be.
Well, returning to my request, I got this campaign, which I will not be releasing since it uses WoW models. It is good but WoW models aren't permitted so...
Anyway, I got this history, this chapter of the champaign done:

Kalecgos has to search for Malygos a powerful artifact so that the Blue Dragonflight could gain immense power. However Kalecgos casually finds that the Legion allied with Scourge (Arthas aka Lich King) after some hours of wandering though the frozen lands of Northrend. There is a portal, guarded by a big crypt lord, which is a gateway for Infernals (reinforcements, the lord says). Kalecgos decides to report his findings to Malygos at once, but Lich King appears and imprisons him with a shadow spell, thanks to a necromancer (nothing expecially with the Necromancer but I will be making him a big character, lieutenant of Lich King, after being resurrected as a Lich or something like that) which seen Kalecgos. ("A dragon...alive...curious. Very curious. Let's report my findings to the Master").
-end of chapter 1-

Ok so it is up to you to continue my history, just remember that the history is based to Kalecgos' imprisonement, an artifact (unknown) and Scourge + Burning Legion.
EDIT: I like famous lore people and mass-battles.

If it sucks let me know, so I can change it. Thanks.:cute:
+rep to the best story! I will also include my campaign when it will be finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.