• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

An Oppinion Request :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
So I have thought long and hard on an RPG Campaign. To release some info on it, you will plays as Scourge against the Twilight Hammer in the style of a Rexxar Campaign but more focusing on Dungeons and tough Boss fights.

Now, what I need your oppinion on is this:

My first idea was that you would play as the Lich King. Now, I know he is a very powerful guy, but I had an idea to still make it work in RPG style.

If you don't like the idea of being able to play as the Lich King, then the other idea is a more common RPG style, basically a Scourge minion which starts as a nobody but ends up being the center piece for success. If this style is what you prefer, then Lich King and other famous characters will aid you in some Boss fights.

So what do you think, play as Lich King or a random Scourge? :) please motivate why aswell. Thanks :)

Level 11
Okey, thanks :) it is hard to decide, need to find a good model to use aswell for a random scourge if I end up making it.

Level 30
You can easily make both types: look at the campaigns, where the most powerful units of Warcraft, Cenarius and Archimonde, have about 3ooo hit points and 100-200 damage. And they are sort of Gods. If you go for a Lich King, it would be nice to see revival and explanation of the old scenes. You can, for an example, make an incredible twist in Warcraft story: Maieve joins with Arthas in a quest of slaying Illidan! So, my opinion is definitively a Lich King choose, mostly because preset campaigns with known characters are always going better than randomness.
I leave it up to you (;
Good luck with campaign!

Status
Not open for further replies.