• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Modeling] TFT undead campaign loading screen modification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hello, I'm a Jon Snow about modelling so I don't know if it's a big ask or a 5 minute job, but I've seen modified campaign loading screens before on custom campaigns so at least it's possible.

I would just like Arthas with the Lich King helmet on in the TFT Scourge campaign loading screen : you know, death knight Arthas chilling on an iceberg. It's for my campaign Rise of the Lich King Reanimated (see signature).
The helmet could be taken from this HotS rip lich king or this WOW rip lich king or any other one on this site if these 2 can't be used. Ubless you can't take only one part of a model I suppose.

You'll get special credits in the last map of course.
Thanks in advance.

Level 28
Here you go.
Arthas.png
I had to remove the hair because it messes up with the helmet and for some reason his cloak blink sometimes but it's working nonetheless.
Delete the "war3campImported" from the texture path.

Attachments

• ARTHASLICHKING_01.BLP
    102.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Undead3D_Exp.mdx
    2 MB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.