• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WOW Aspects

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was searching here in hives for the models I need in the map that I'm currently working. I was looking for Ysera, Alexstrasza, Malygos\Kalecgos, Neltharion and Nozdurmo. I found all of them only Nozdurmo have no model. I was wondering if there is are someone there who would be kind to create some. I would start to make some models my self but I'm not familliar yet to Warcraft Modeler applications. I was also wondering if maybe some could create those units with animations such as morph which from a night elf turns to a great dragon which animations only walk and an alternate which it flies. The models I found was Ysera, Alexstrasza and Malygos, but only in night elf form Neltharion on the other hand was only a dragon. This, I think is really hard, but I hope that I could get it here on hives...

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.