• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

REQUEST: Animator and Skinner for my Alucard Model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Well, mario_64 created for me a Model of Alucard from Hellsing, a Vampire who hunts vampire under Lady Integra Hellsing.

But he could not UV him, or skin or animate him due to lack of the ability to or the time.

Now I need someone to animate, skin and UV the model, i would be really thankful for help.

The Model will be used in my Hellsing Tribute RPG which is currently in terraining status (65% terrain completed).

If someone is interested post here or pm me, so I can give him the model.

I will of course give credits etc.

Major credits, in the RPG.

Check here for screens of the RPG: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f267/redscores-terrain-showcase-85324/ (Last 4 or 5 pictures).

Thats a picture of alucard:
hellsing_alucard01s.jpg

If you want to see how he moves, check youtube for Alucard. or if you want I can add a link to a hellsing movie to show how he moves.

Level 13
It wouldn't matter, no one would take it.

It's completely untextured and has no animations. And from my personal opinion from the screenshots, the model itself isn't that good.

Level 10
just thought I would try make my own alucard model, dunno if I'll get it finished but heres a w.i.p.

The skin is just a rough one I slapped together to set up the uv map... I dunno if I'll get it done because I don't and won't have any programs I can animate it with for a while, but if I get it done I'll let you know.

View attachment 36550

Last edited:
Level 35
The Last Istari: Please refrain from insulting other user's work in this thread. Though it is an opinion, please speak it in a more positive manner.

As for you redscores: Do not flame in turn for an opinion, or I will punish you both.

For the rest of you, be civil.

Level 10
His hair is only long when he has his hat off, with it on it always looks short (I think it kind of gets tucked up into his hat) and like I said the texture I made is just a rough sketch and colour fill to make sure the uv map will work. I had to play around with the hair and hat geoset to make sure the transparencies were going to sit in the right place so I could feather his hair and round is hat and glasses. The texture colours will be more acurate when I get around to doing it properly.

(oh and the hair is slightly longer on the model, it's just with my test skin the transparent part at the bottom started early)

Level 10
hello, about the model... well not much.

I've been working every day of the week for the last month and haven't had time to sit down and do anything with modelling, only filled in gaps of time doing small requests like icons.

I still have a request to finish tomorrow for mario_64, and then soon after I should (maybe) be able sit down and finish alucard. mario said he would be able to animate mine once done.

It's just I'm so bogged down with everything at the moment, and haven't even had time to work on my own project. I can't really assure you I will get to this any time soon if ever....

... it's just I find modelling so tediously boring that I can't be bothered doing it unless I have a few free days on hand. I much prefer the 2d artwork side of things. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.