• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alucard model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Yes, we all know who Alucard is and what Hellsing is.

Why not try posting some pictures of him and being more specific as to what he needs and what he's needed for.

Level 2
wahhhh

WOAH! an alucard model??? COOOOL!.. it would be nice if someone out there would create one.. i know lot of people will surely be pleased about it, specially the dark ones(a.k.a as vampires)..a thousand +rep to anyone who would help.. and hopefully that alucard model will be based on the castlevania game series if not, still would be coool..

-more power to the hive and to the constant contributers to this forum-:wthumbsup:

Level 2
there you got some pics, tell me if you can do it, if you cant just make one as you want :)

Is alucard the main character?

Yes, he is the main character

are you going to make it or shall i just ignore this thread?

Attachments

• alucard.jpg
    alucard.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 28,981
  • alucard1.jpg
    alucard1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,152
  • desk-alucard01_1024.jpg
    desk-alucard01_1024.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 750
  • hellsingcover.jpg
    hellsingcover.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 692
  • g_ar01.jpg
    g_ar01.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 1,684
Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Don't make multiple posts in a row, I've merged them together.

And be patient, models take a lot of time to make properly, you have to learn that.

Status
Not open for further replies.