• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Request for a Ogre Mage model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
My request is a Ogre-Mage, details below.

This ogre is not a brutal butcher or just a bandit, he is a archmage of the Kirin Tor, so that makes him a part of the alliance, he no longer uses his shamanistic behaivor and has more likely converted into a normal humanoid, and has learned to speak with the human and elves among Dalaran.

The ogre i'm requesting should have a blue skin, two heads as the standard ogre mage, and the Skull on his sash should be removed and I preffer it to be replaced with this flag of dalaran, if this is not possible, just remove the skull.
Dalaran_Tabard.jpg

Instead of having a club in his left hand I would love it if he wielded the Human Archmage staff, though scaled to fit the ogre a little bit perhaps. On his 'smart' head I want him to bear a cowl of some kind, prefer it to have teamcolor on it, and of course at last I want hero glow, and that was it. I would really love if anyone would do this, thanks in advance all who reads this!

Status
Not open for further replies.