• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Texturing] Reforged yellow/tan with blue war-paint two-headed ogre mage (Spirestone Ogre Magus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Curious to know if someone can add a standard colored two headed ogre magi to HIVE? I’ve seen an HD icon a many patches ago of tan/yellow two-headed Ogre mage but no actual model in WE. Maybe it was an unused beta asset that never made the final cut. I’ve attempted to retexture a blue two-headed ogre magi to tan-yellow and was about halfway done and made a mistake and ruined it. Ogres have lots of skin so LOTS of areas to highlight and took me like 5-6 hours to finish half but I managed to do the icon atleast since the icon that once existed disappeared some patches ago and replaced by the two headed ogre blue mage. If someone knows any fast way to highlight the skin on any unit let know. I’m still novice at retexturing... lol

Last edited:
Level 34

Also, i'm pretty sure you're refering to the WC2 ogre mage icon, you can find a matching model here: Resource Pack - Version 1.7

Last edited:
Level 9

Also, i'm pretty sure you're refering to the WC2 ogre mage icon, you can find a matching model here: Resource Pack - Version 1.7
I put this thread under HD. You’re giving me a link to old SD units. I don’t play in SD, only Reforged. I’m going to just do it myself or try atleast. Reskinning two headed ogres is a lot of work especially for someone that doesn’t know any tips or tricks to speed up the retexture process such as highlighting the skin.

Last edited:
Level 34
I put this thread under HD. You’re giving me a link to old SD units. I don’t play in SD only Reforged. I’m going to just do it myself or try atleast. Reskinning two headed ogres is a lot of work especially for someone that doesn’t know any tips or tricks to speed up the retexture process.
Sorry, i didn't saw the HD tag, good look!

Status
Not open for further replies.