• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] Good afternoon, can someone recreate the model of the hero arcana from DotA 2 "Wraith King" The Skeleton King. I'll be very thankful! ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I was looking for this model of the skeleton king everywhere, I'm talking about the one in the attached video, but I realized that unfortunately I can't get it anywhere, and decided to try to ask for help from people from a wonderful forum. I hope that someone will respond to my request, I will be very grateful, and grateful to those who read my post.

Added:I would very much like to get a model of the king of skeletons from DotA 2 on Warcraft 3 textures.

Last edited:
Level 3
This is the closest to the one You're looking for: Ostarion, Skeleton King
Hello, finally found the time to answer. Yes, this skeleton king is gorgeous and wonderful, for sure, the only thing I don't like about him is the horns and this hooded hat or something, if he had some kind of crown or something , that would be awesome. So thanks for your help!

Attachments

• HeroOstarion_optimized Crown Edit.mdx
    201.1 KB · Views: 17
  • HeroOstarion_optimized Crown Edit_Portrait.mdx
    72.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    276.1 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.