• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lich King form(this might be a hard model)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
While talking to my map partners we came up with a great idea for the lich king, anyway we need a specific model for it to turn out right. Anyway these are the model details

Model to start with would be the metamorphosis of illidan

Change him to a more bluish color similar to this models blue flames
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=48381&prev=status=g&s=ice%20lord&d=list&r=20

The animimations need to be different, he will need to fight with a sword, a rather large one, in his right hand(frostmourne sword from the arthas model)

Maybe the same armor as the fire lord, but have the lich kings helm over his head. This is a rather a key model in my big map I'm making, if someone can make this just right, you will be credited, recieve rep, and given a thank you!
:thumbs_up:

This would be rather hard to make but if this could be done i would greatly appreciate it.

Level 12
theres one model, and it isn't that good of one, and im not looking for lich king arthas. just a lich king form in general

Status
Not open for further replies.