• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can someone get me a Lich King/Arthras model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Well, I forgot my previous accounts name and password and it probably go deleted so I quickly made this one only to ask this, hence the name. Ofcoarse I would use this account for other issues, I only need one account.

Anyway I would like to know if someone can get me a good Lich King model.
I also have the RotD campaign and I found the Lich Kings model in there, but the helmet's and sword's models wont go with Arthras's so, if you know how to fix this, tell me and then I dont need to worry about the actual model.

Thanks, also, could you please get it to me A.S.A.P because I need the map finished in 2 days time. I have done everything else, I only need the model.

So once again, thanks in advance.

Have you tried these paths to make Clotaire's Lich King Arthas model work?

ArthaN.mdx
ArthaN_portrait.mdx
casqueNERZUL.mdx
epaules.mdx
frost.mdx
Textures\ArthaN.blp
Textures\casqueNERZUL.blp
Textures\frost.blp
Textures\HitBase.blp

Alternative use RazorclawX's Lich King Arthas model. Go to this site and scroll down until you find a model with the name Nerzhul (TFT).

Path:
units\undead\EvilArthas
MDX files can have any path.

Level 13
You know what I find funny?

His name.

This is a Warcraft community, and yet "The Lich King" was never registered.

Wow, just wow.

But anywho: Basically go with what Dan said, if I still trusted the uploading of attatchments, I'd include an ArthaN zip.

Level 1
Thankyou very very much.

With the username, I was surprised too when I found out it wasn't taken. Really, I would have expected someone to have taken it a long time ago.

Donut, I did search before posting but I could not find it but thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.