• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NEED model of "metal king slime" and "king slime"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
NEED model of "metal king slime" and "king slime" (pictures attached)

Hi, I am working of a project called Dragon Quest:WC3
And therefore need 2 models. I need "metal king slime" and "king slime" from the playstation 2 game called dragon quest VIII
It is not difficult to make I think, you can search on google images and there
you can see it. Will of course get credits and rep+ for the model(s)
(bad spelling maybe, but writing on iphone)
dqmjma26.jpg

0.jpg

Last edited:
Level 10
I have no idea what any of those are. It generally helps your cause if you provide images for people so they don't have to get one themselves: most people who would take your request (like me) won't go get the picture themselves, and therefore won't make the model. If you post a few pictures, then I would be happy to help.

Level 10
Sorry, but I can't get the bones for the model to work, which would be required for the animations. However, there is a slime model that can be combined with a crown attachment to create your King Slime. Here are the links:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/blue-green-slime-110521/?prev=t=1&r=20&d=list&page=16
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ent-155043/?prev=search=crown&d=list&r=20&t=7
Sorry I couldn't put it together, but these look like they will do the job for you. Good luck with your project!

Level 5
It's okey, it doesn't matter. I can learn modelling mydelf ^^. But the Slime is too "bad". Thanks anyway ;D REP+ for helping

Status
Not open for further replies.