• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New map making team!! recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay

jay

Level 1
Dear www.WC3Sear.ch people

I am here to let you know, I am starting up my very own WC3:TFT editor group/team/clan, whatever you want to call it. So if you are interested... and english, then just post here with an application somewhat like this. (copy and paste this)

Name-
Age-
Location-
What do you do in the editor(example:terraining, triggers, unit making)-
What's your favourite type of pop(jk, you don't hafto fill this part out, i like to joke sometimes)(optional)-
AIM/MSN-
B.NET Account name(us east please)-
teamspeak name(optional)-
average time spent on the editor in a day-

If you have teamspeak and you have any questions you wanto ask me, my name is Jay on teamspeak and the server ip is 24.43.169.3:8767

please, if your not going to be dedicated to working on the maps in a group, and not fight with the group, then please dont join.. were not only looking for skill, were looking for good working people and teammates.

WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR ABOUT 4 or 5 PEOPLE SO THE FIRST 4-5 APPLICATIONS(that i accept) THAT ARE POSTED ON THIS FORUM, NOT THROUGH EMAIL, WILL BE ACCEPTED INTO THE TEAM

jay

jay

Level 1
you sir, are a complete moron.
saying I am copying you for wanting to make a separate editor clan, is like saying two different people making two different clans are copying eachother.. fool.
and if you say "oh, well your posting in the same place where im posting" well im gona tell you this once, this IS the right place on this site for recruiting mappers.

have a good day sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.