• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

New project, info/recruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Marvel Universe(Working title)

To whom it may concern,

Hello everyone my name is Spacey, and I represent a new project called Marvel Universe(Working title). And I have posted here to both inform and maybe recruit.

Now for some info about the project, as the name implies it takes place in the fictional universe of Marvel. Now I have tried to make this as much based on the comic books as possible. And it does follow the 616-mainstream universe. But yes there are some contuity issues, and these are made on purpose to NOT cripple the gameplay.

Now the map itself will be epic sized. And will be ideally played with full house. I plan it to be a mix between an open-rpg map and the DBZ tribute map. Because it borrows the saga system from it. Now many major and minor marvel storylines will be like on DBZ tribute in order aswell.

Now this is actually all the info I can give you about the actual map, since it's in planning stage only(we are preparing as we are speaking). We(the team) have so far only toyed with some ideas and this is all that's official at this point. So of course I will reveal more details about our progress and such as time passes.

Now about the recruition we are primarily looking for terrainers, and quite a few too. You don't need to be an expert terrainer just novice or above, but of course it wouldn't hurt if you were better :wink: .

Besides that there are some optional posistions(in order of importance):

• Spell scripters
    JASS scripters
    Modellers
    etc...

But most importantly, people with good ideas that might contribute to the project :D . Remember there are no bad ideas just some horribly perverted and sick ones :lol:

That's all from me at this moment.

Spacey,
- Over and out

P.S Oh yeah nearly forgot if you're interested in joining the team then make sure you get an SVN client

PPS. If you're interested in becoming a part of the team email [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.