• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Map! I Need Some Beta Testers!

Do u think the map is ok or not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Really? You credit people who help you know yet not those people who made the resources of the map here? The use of icons and models are horrible,judging by the way you name them and your some of your icon does not match your spells,overall map is playable.Ideas are overused,you should add some unique system,if you want help with the renaming stuffs in the map,PM me,I'll help you on it too

Level 4
O didn't expect that but thats sad to hear and i have given credits to all just by saying tanks to creators and what they made i am using. if i said all the names it would be endless. and btw im k whit icons and models u are the only one raging about it so im gonna stay whit it^^

well map is not done and im new to this so im sorry if its not prefect will try to make it better, when i have time. I started working today so gonna take some time until next update

and yes i missed to add credits, a time ago i remade my loading description and saw i removed credits i added credits again and are sorry for it. its a mistake so sorry about that can happen anyone

Level 9
Raging? Wow,did you even read the whole post? I offered help to you and gave some advice and you said I raged,those are tips,not that I'm angry or anything,just wanted to help you

Level 3
this map is kinda lame... and unoriginal...
look at your vote's, man, and tell me you're in a position to shut someone's advice down while accusing them of raging
not cool, man, not cool

I have to agree with this. You are ignorant. Story is horrible, it just doesn't make ANY sense. Do you actually read what you write?

Status
Not open for further replies.