• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi ! i got some great ideas for new playable characters. Tell me what do you think?

Mage Hunter

Melee hero with a nasty mana burn and the ability to resist spells. Exellent against spellcasters, however very weak and not recommended against tough opponents alone, hes/shes more of a team player, either to support the team with mana or drain the mana from the enemies,. Why not both? A great attribute with the mage hunter is that he/she can drain mana from a enemy spellcaster to friendly units nearby.

Berserker

Melee hero that gains more mana the more he/she attacks. But the mana will drain away if he/she doesnt attack in awhile. The Berserker can slam the ground and cause earthquakes like no other. He/she cant wear plate but who said that he/she needed to? ''Theres nothing like to much violence'' Recommended for tough enemys functions as the warrior, a damage dealer and a tank. Berserkers can of couse go into a wild rage, this is why the berserkers are truly feared.

Witch Doctor

Ranged Hero that can both heal and deal lots of damage. Also functions as a summoner. Can raise twisted creatures from the nether and uses ancient tribe magic. The witch doctor is intelligent and swift, he can easily take down even the strongest of opponents if played right. Hes/Hers ability to heal makes the witch doctor a pain in the behind for hes enemys.

Illusionist

Ranged mage subclass, Adept at creating confusion and summon illusions. The dangerous thing is that he/she can also control the opponents senses causing the victim to take damage from some illusions. The Illusionist can make himself/herself invisible and sneak upon an enemy. Whats great about a illusionist is that they got no problem dodging the enemys attack. Very weak though so not recommended for close combat with brute enemys.

Hope you like them :thumbs_up:

Level 2
Another Great class would b something along the lines of a gunner.

Musketeer-power based ranged hero who deals great amounts of damage, but also takes large amounts. They attack slowly and are adept at taking out single units.

the musketeer would b hard to play alone but a great backup unit. he wud b a great adition to any team.

Abilities
Ranged aura-could give friendly ranged heros bonus damage
buckshot-kinda like cleave damages multiple enemies at once
snipe-long range for medium damage but stuns hero for 2 seconds becuz of recoil
Stab-uses the knife at the end of the rifle for a quick jab into an enemy high damage
quick reload-increases attack rate by 20%
Beast Taming-could summon a bear

Tell me wat u think!!

Level 2
I don't like the bear spell, It's not a ranger you know ;) Nor a Hunter really. More like a sniper if we check the other spells you mentioned.

I wanna replace the Bear spell with something else! If we should get abit "unserious", and make it really funny, it could be something like:

Double Rifle Nuke
The HERONAME tries to fill his arms and body with extra strenght. Making him able to pull out a another Rifle and shooting with both of them. This lowers HERONAME'S attack speed with 15% at each rifle, making it a 30% total. Instead his Damage gets more dangerous, making him do 25% more damage at each rifle, making it a total of 50%. He also gets so happy of his High damage shots making him able to share 10% of his new total damage in an aura to allied Heroes.
This body strenght effect last for 20seconds and have a 10minutes cooldown

Maybe, to make the spell description abit shorter, we could do it like this:

Double Rifle Nuke
The HERONAME tries to fill his arms and body with extra strenght. Making him able to pull out a another Rifle and shooting with both of them. This lowers HERONAME'S attack speed with 30%. Instead his Damage gets more dangerous, making him do 50% more damage. He also gets so happy of his High damage shots making him able to share 10% of his new total damage in an aura to allied Heroes.
This body strenght effect last for 20seconds and have a 10minutes cooldown

Level 2
I think I have suggested this before.... but I will try and post it again with some stuff within normal WC3 bounds. Things within *-* are used to explain something. I would really like to see this hero or something similar implemented into TKoK, I put alot of time and effort into thinking about it.

Hero Name: Malevolent Champion
Description: A hero that manipulates dark energy.
Main Attribute: Power
Difficulty: HARD
Spells Based On: Power, Energy
Hero Model: Riderless Arthas (Dark Arthas Voiceset)

Skill 1: Surrounding Darkness
Mana Cost: 10
Icon: Death Coil
Spell Art: Howl Of Terror, Howl Of Terror *Dark Energy*
Tooltip: Calls forth a beacon of darkness, causing the target to scream and be dealt initial dmg and dmg over time. The affected unit is also surrounded by dark energy.

-Effected by Energy, Level, Spell Critical

Cooldown: 15 Seconds

Skill 2: Dark Return
Mana Cost: 10
Icon: Mass Teleport
Spell Art: Dark Ritual <Target>
Tooltip: Draws the dark energy out of the target within 3 seconds and is consumed by the Malevolent Champion to heal himself. If the unit is under the effects of Surrounding Darkness, you will have excess dark energy.

-Effected by Energy

Cooldown: 10 Seconds

Skill 3: Anger Strike
Mana Cost: 20
Icon: Critical Strike <Research>
Spell Art: (Overhead Attack) *Or Regular Attack Art*
Tooltip: The Malevolent Champion lets the darkness within consume him, causing him to strike with brutal force that knocks back the target struck. You also suffer from exhaustion, decreasing your dmg by 25% for a short period of time.

-Effected by Power, Level, Critical

Cooldown: 20 Seconds

Skill 4: Darkforce Wave
Mana Cost: 25
Icon:
icons_1648_btn.jpg

Spell Art: Carrion Swarm, Howl of Terror *Dark Energy*
Tooltip: Channels and then unleashes concentrated dark energy from the Malevolent Champion's sword that damages and leaves extra dark energy within the targets. More dmg is dealt while containing dark energy and/or having darknarock activated for a higher mana cost. *Mana cost is increased by 5 per buff* *Dmg increased by 15% per buff*

-Effected by Energy, Spell Critical

Cooldown: 20 Seconds

Ultimate 1: Darknarock
Mana Cost: 10 Initial, 2 Per Second
Icon:
icons_1497_btn.jpg

Spell Art: Kaboom!
Enchants your sword with dark matter, which has a chance to violently explode on high impact dmging multiple enemies in an area around the target. Also increases the effects of Darkforce wave for a higher mana cost.

-Effected by Power, Level, Critical

Cooldown: N/A

Ultimate 2: Power Curropts
Mana Cost: 15
Icon: Unholy Frenzy
Spell Art: Vampuric Aura *<Carrion Swarm Special> for Heroes under Aura*
Tooltip: Activates an aura that corrupts the souls of his allies, draining their HP to increase the Malevolent Champion's own powers. The more life essence drained, the more bonus power and spell power is given.

-Effected by Energy, Level

Cooldown: N/A

Last edited:
Level 2
Since you guys put up some ideas, I'll share one of mine.

Battlemage:

Melee Hero
Low Health
Low Armor
Extremely High Mana Pool and Regen.
High Damage output

Abilities:

Mana shield.
This is what keeps the battlemage alive, 75% of the dmg taken, will cost mana instead of health.

Flames of the Elements
Short aoe stun with decent damage.

Enhance Weapon - Elements:
Like Fire arrow but melee, increases the dmg of your attacks while autocasting, but also drains mana with each hit.

Breath of Fire:
Deals damage to all units in a cone in front of the caster, the targets will ignite taking damage over time, and also slowing their attack and movementspeed.

(First Quest Skill) Elemental Shield
Deals damage to all nearby units (Lightning shield)

(Ultimate) Elemental Blast
The Battlemage releases the energy from he's shield, cousing it to shatter and explode, dealing Elementals shield damage over time x12 in damage Instantly to all nearby enemies, the enemies will be blinded for 3 seconds due to the incredible flash of the explosion, giving them a 60% chance to miss.

Level 2
haha ya the bear was kinda a lame idea :smile: i couldnt think of nething else but i did now lol here it is.
stun shot-it cud like stun the target but do low damage since all of his other attacks do high damage.

and stab does high damage cuz he has to run up to the guy and use it so its kinda dangerous if u use it with lots of guys around that cud all hit u and kill u quickly since musketeer already has low health/armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.