• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
BTNBBTeam.jpg
BTNBBSplit.jpg

Buttons for Blasty/Bombur Teamup and Split Team are done. Great Artwork by Joel Steudler.

Axey update:
Axey has a new spell. He carries either 2 small axes with low damage but fast attack speed and the possibility to throw them, or he can switch to a damn big Battle axe. With the big battle axe he can do whirlwind (similar to bladestorm but better)

Level 6
1. Is Darky dead? Becuse he haven't updated ROTD like he said for 1 year ago...

2.He haven't completed this Campaign! (I thought that short campaigns usually has a short working time on them.

3. The news are OLD.

4. Is this Project canceled?! :cry:

Level 2
Long live the king

I personally believe that yeah, Darky died. He hasn't done anything on this map or on ROTD. You can't even post replies there anymore. What a sad day in the World of Warcraft. :cry: :cry:

Level 2
THIS IS SO ******

THIS IS SO ****** theese two icons have 6 months or more is that isn't fu#$@* ? i think this whole sh&& stoped loooooooong time ago and this page of Day of the fish should be closed couse it su** to show half of year same thing MAKING THIS CAMPAING STOPPED LONAG TIME AGO

**** *** ****** ** **** ******* ***** **** ***** that's all thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.