• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

new icons green since reforged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hey guys,
so.. how do you correctly import icons in the new version of the editor? to prevent an icon from being the green box I could always import the BTN/DISBTN/ etc. paths but nowadays the editor won't let me change imported path files. I cannot change or rename the paths by double clicking on them and didn't find any button for it. Did I miss something? please tell me how to change into BTN/DIS/PASS etc again

Level 5
Hi, have you tried to double click the ressource in the "File Name" column ? this should work.

Try to import a new BTN to your map and check if you can edit it.

Level 3
Assets are working for me. I import as normal, then double click on the "File Name" and this will also change the path. I had an issue where all my assets suddenly stopped working for some reason, I posted on this forum about it, and I has to reimport them all... Im now created a folder on my computer specifically for my map's assets just in case I have to reimport them again.. Still dont know what caused it.

ALSO! Probably 1 of top 3 BEST things about reforged! You no longer have to restart WE to see your assets! They should be instantly usable! Woo! So tired of hearing people shit talk Reforged and not acknowledging all of the QoL things we got lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.