1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

New Graveyard

Submitted by MasterHaosis
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This is new version of Graveyard, suitable for any Undeads, or any frozen evil race. Also due to it's stone/cold materials it is very useful for snow maps.
Well main purpose of this building is like original Undead Grevyard to contain upgrades and serves as drop of point for harvested lumber.
But nah, I ma only using like this, you can use it as any you want! You can use it as any evil barracks, or anything yo have in mind.

I hope you like it!
I wish Dan Van Ohllus to approve this model, no because I don't like other moderators. Its because DVO and I changed many PMs until I finish with those models, so it will be fair if he give final word!

Keywords:
Undead, Crypt, Graveyard, New graveyard, Evil, Cold, Frozen, Frost, Ice, Grave, Tomb,
Contents

New Graveyard (Model)

Assets
Reviews
18:03, 12th Feb 2009 Dan van Ohllus: I approve this, seeing that it could be a useful as a crypt buidling. Though a suggestion that adding some skeletal bones to the model would be nice. =)
  1. 18:03, 12th Feb 2009
    Dan van Ohllus:
    I approve this, seeing that it could be a useful as a crypt buidling.

Though a suggestion that adding some skeletal bones to the model would be nice. =)

2. DonDustin

DonDustin

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    looks nice, but I think it would be nice if you would put a skeleton or some bones somewhere too.
    And giving the stand work animation an effect would be good too because atm it is unneeded.

3. InfiniteSeven

InfiniteSeven

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice work, MasterHaosis! :cgrin: I like the model. Its good, its simple and it has uses as undead-like structures.

4/5 from me, I like it personally.

4. Mechanical Man

Mechanical Man

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    An animated crypt. It could be useful, maybe even in our map. However the base is too similar to undead graveyard and it could use more team color.

Do you think you could do the similar thing (using a proper building, like a marketplace) with the human buildings? They have the most complex birth animation. (thats why I prefer them)

5. Joe-black-5

Joe-black-5

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Finaly an original crypt :D it will be awesome in graveyards

6. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks people I am very pleasant because you like it! :cgrin:

Well base is too similiar to Undead one because I wanted to be like that, only structure itself it totally different. But graveyard too! because that one is doodad, so it doesn't have portrait or any animation.

Well man how did you mean marketplace as proper building? Did you mean instead stone graveyard to be marketplace, or marketplace as base instead or Graveyard's base?

7. Mechanical Man

Mechanical Man

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I said marketplace because is one of the structures built by humans. It would be odd building (using planks, girders etc) to build a forsaken, ruined crypt. I wondered if you could do an animated version of some unanimated (mostly neutral buildings) of human buildings (it doesn't mean necessarily a marketplace, thats was an example) so you can build them and while building those planks and girder would appear like in all melee human buildings. Or an orc/goblin buildings, although their animations are a little simpler (but still more complex that undead's)

8. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Oh yeah, I got your point. Well I don't know, I am not sure if I am able to do it, cause I am not some modeler like you. It will be probably hard for me!

And yeah I can read your soul! I know what you like! You like those Undead style buildings the most, but not such as Wc3 Undeads, more like ruined undead buildings, made by humans previously... Those such ghosts-skeleton style. yeah I know!

9. baltross

baltross

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is cool much better than orginal

10. Eccho

Eccho

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Yeah, it sure does, but it should be more "alive":p I mean, like, corspes, flies, or some spirits flying around.

11. VeljkoM

VeljkoM

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well put "create corpse ability".Undead graveyard also doesn't come with corpses.
    You can also attach spirits if you want.

Anyway I like this model.I always thought that that crypt should be used as building.

12. Yixx

Yixx

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    It is really nice! =D,, i think it is better then the normal Graveyard model!
    But as i said at the other: might wanna add some animation,,

13. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks you all! I am glad that you respect my work!
    Yeah it has original Graveyard's animation! When you train or upgrade something ghosts will appear!

14. Radagast

Radagast

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Go MasterHaosis go.

15. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks great! :cgrin:

4/5

16. Kael Theron

Kael Theron

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Also nice, but i prefer original graveyard to this one. However it might be really useful as some kind of tomb. 4.5/5 :)

17. Delterius

Delterius

Resources:
    Resources:
    Simple, but nice and useful 4/5 from me.

18. Juliano

Juliano

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I liked it, but you could add some skeletons from the "underground wall prison" doodads, or maybe a few skulls laying somewhere, evil purple-ish fire torches would be nice too, a ankh-like cross from the graveyard doodads above the crypt would give it a nice feeling...

But for now I think it's not much customized... so 3/5...

19. Dark_Dragon

Dark_Dragon

Resources:
    Tools:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    very good model there! i like the stuff you make its really good and useful!

rating 5/5
    ~Dark Dragon