• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Geosets

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, just copy the geoset which you want to divide into 2 identical geosets(make this in notepad, no tools), then readd every single thing to make both geosets work correctly, and afterwards delete the vertexes of uther head's in one, and the vertexes of the body in the other(use vertex modifier for this job). This would divide the geoset correctly.

I think there was another way using vertex modifier which could some up some work, but well, I don't feel like searching the tool to remenber.

lol blinkboy was pretty popular and well respected in thehubb and wc3c, but well up till now you weren't really active in hive/wc3sear.ch

Well, Blinkboy said and I knew that he was very active on wc3c and helped a lot of people and provided the community with some really cool models, thus giving him a state of a Warcraft III veteran, considering wc3c is the most elitist WC3 modding site around.

Status
Not open for further replies.