• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Game Idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Ok i read like up to 20 lines and just got bored. I like the idea and all I just .... bro.. so much text lmao. But it sounds like a good idea to me, but show some screenshots and shit if you have already strated on the map or as soon as possible and organize your post cause its a wot, aka wall of doom.

Level 11
Or, just post colorfull pictures. (Cause as you can see, many members of the Hive suffer from ADD, and we need ...... hmmm im hungry.....

Level 6
im sorry bout that. i like to type notes a lot... i have no idea why but i find it helpful. okay i'll try updating and making a summary... but not yet. maybe an hour or two kinda busy >.<. you'll notice if i've updated it if you see that your scroll bar is extremely bigger hahaha!

LOL uhhh im not really an artist >.< but does anyone wanna help me build this project? i have a great idea in mind but just not enough time.

Last edited:
Level 6
i LOVE gui! mostly cuz i dont know the other one and i dont have the time to learn it =\. i mean programming is so intensive! it'd be cool to learn.. but i just can't sit through hours of learning for a wc3 program for a game that i will make that will most likely suck.

anyways, i think i like writing more and giving ideas... so... i was wondering... if there was anyone i could pass my game to? like to finish it? i already have the weapon system ALL set up (with ammo, price, triggers, ect). so i hope someone will come along and take my project up.

Status
Not open for further replies.