• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

New Tag Game - Looking for fun ideas! Join in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am making a new tag game. I am pretty far along. You start out with a set hero with a unique skill set. You can build just like in sheep tag. You are chased by angry heroes with unique skill sets. I have implemented a mode selection at the beginning of the game to choose random modes to enhance the experience. I need ideas for modes (Such as super speed mode). I also need ideas for good chaser runner skills to add. Please share some fun ideas!!! Thanks in advance!

Level 13
sounds interesting...i've got a tag map going myself...it's in my sig. feel free to check it out. i wouldn't mind taking a gander at your map also. my map idea sounds a little similar to yours. my runners are various kinds and chasers too but only the chasers are heroes.

examples of skills so far are mirror images and long duration phase shifts and short duration windwalks.

also have fast and/or slow summons that are either capable of killing a runner if the runner is disabled, or are the kindof summon that is capable of disabling the runner but might not be able to...like having bash or ensnare...i have a mana burn that has a casting duration on it that decreases with level so that the runner has a moment to get out of range. also some runners can deplete their mana in an instant in order to not get killed by a mana burn from a chaser. i got mana burning towers and cold nerubian towers. i implemented a system where only magic and chaos attacks hurt chasers. magic attacks of course can be avoided by using avatar or using anti magic shield or something similar. other chaser doesn't have avatar but has advantage of bypassing defense and going straight to the runner with blink. lots of creative ideas in that map.

anyway i'd love to hear more about your map and maybe test it with you online. i can maybe help you with yours and you can maybe help me with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.