• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ideas for new heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need ideas for new heroes, this will be used in a melee map, so i need you to provide the following information if you have an idea:

Name of Hero:
Model: If you have any suggestion, if not i will choose one
Type: Magic, Melee, Strong, Defensive, etc.
Primary Attribute: Agility, Strenght, Intellegence
Skills: I need 3 skills, and one ultimate

I need one hero for the following races:
some i might just need skills but have model already, so please help.

Human:

Orc:
Name: Chief Shaman
Model: Shaman Looking, new model
Type: Int, Ranged
Skills: Magic, war auras

Undead:
Name:Demon
Model: Evil Illidan with new skin
Type: Agility, Melee
Skills: Dark type, need help

Nightelf:

Naga:

If i use your ideas, i will give you credits for the ideas.

hope you understood this post

Level 24
for the NE hero use the RoC warden (name it uh... retriever? i dunno :? )and give it a windwalk with higher backstab but no/low speed increase, a faerie fire that lasts long but doesn't decrease armour, an ensnare (but not web) ability that lowers in either mana cost or cooldown when u level it up, and for an ult give it something like a tweaked finger of death
all of those in combinatin make for good hero killing, but not web b/c it's autocast and

for the naga hero use the model of either a summoner (name it a storm caller, range) or royal guard (name it a royal guard :p ,melee)
give it the abilities monsoon, a carrion swarm made to look like crushing wave (change something so it isn't THAT obvious), a firebolt turned into a frost bolt, and for its ult make it summon a badass sea elemental, or a couple normal ones, or one but with a low cooldown & mana cost. those are all abilities on royal guards anyways except for monsoon, so it's properly naga themed :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.