• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help Ideas for 2 News Heros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi !,
I am writing this for ask some help for two new heros....
one of both is an evil man who take is power in the corpse of the dead.
he has an aura and ultimate but i need 2 more skill (aura give damage and armor 5 dmg 2 armor for 2 corpse and the ultimate make 10 corpse near the hero and give him double attack and move speed and 75 extra dmg)

for the other, it's a mist/wind hero i just have his aura skin and an idea for it (and avoid aura who make omber behind him)

If you have any idea tell me plz =)

Level 17
1. You mean a necromancer ;).

How about:
* Eclipse, turns daytime in nighttime, empowering all your summonings.
* Life tap, drains life from the targeted unit instantly and lowers the targets maximum life.

How about:
* Twister, summons 3 controlable mini tornados which damage nearby units and has a chance to stun them.
* The Mist, summons a thick fog in the targeted area, slowing enemies and let them have a chance to miss with their attacks.

Level 8
1 it's not really a necromancer so :
eclypse good idea =) but not for my hero because he summon corpse and no skeleton ^^ but i have an idea a well of life : he create an area what is giving and mana/lifa regen to him and all his allies in the zone of the well (he make it from a corpse)
Life trap :
you mean a life drain and a 20% life reduction for exemple ? if it is good idea =)

Nothing to say good ideas =) the 3 twister have immolation and a chance to stun all his opponent near him => have chance to cast war stomp =)

=> the spell "mist" (human spell) give chance to miss attack and enable all the opponent to cast his spell => just to had a slow in zone goos idea too =)

Level 17
Mist Hero: Hurricane; creates a strong icy wind around the hero which serves as a damage and slow shield (base it off war stomp or something like that, base an ability of tornado building damage aura and mark ground units/organic also, add tornado slow to the hero. You can also add tornado twist (or whatever it is named) so you throw nearby enemies in the air (cyclone).

Night warrior? Isn't that a bit gay/fakeass for a name of a hero? I recommend to call him something like Apprentice of the Shroud/Shadow Warrior. An ultimate can be: Eclypse spell I earlier explained or Shadow Pulse; kills the targeted unit and spawn a shadow at it's corpse (Shadows are invulnerable (give them the locust ability) and temporilly (slow poison) slow units they attack).

Level 5
Uh, here's an idea, for your mist guy, or your night warrior.
Seeker:
Throws an enchanted worm that flies towards nearby units and heroes and stabs through them, infesting them in the process.
Infest hurts over time and has a % chance to launch another seeker at a nearby unit, also infesting that unit as well.
All infested units are purged of the infestation after ## seconds.

This is an ultimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.