• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Hero idea: Aura Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Dear Hivers,

I'm making a 4 player dungeon crawler. I have a custom hero who i'm not certain about. Here he is:
Name: Aura Man (beta name ofcourse)
Pri Attribute: Strenght
Skills:
Holy light :
100/200/300 heal + Movementspeed attackspeed and armor buff depents on lvl of aura
Dmg spell :
100/200/300 dmg + Movementspeed attackspeed and armor debuff depents on lvl of aura
Aura :
Movementspeed attackspeed and armor aura
Ultimate
Hero splits into 3 forms (panda ultimate):
form 1. Heal + Movementspeed aura
form 2. Dmg + Attackspeed aura
form 3. Stormbolt + Armoraura

Im a bit concernt about how fun it is to play this hero. Also you almost need to level the aura first otherwise the other 2 skills have less output.
I would like to know what you guys think about this hero and maybe have suggestions or feedback.
Thx

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
1. too OP you can't have something that boosts 4-5 stats in one spell..
2. be creative, the names are lame
3. the abilities are super simple, nothing semi unique or new at all.
4. you present it kinda poorly

Sorry for being so negative, I just feel like you can do a lot better if you just put your back into it so to say.

I tried to create a hero based on your idea. even if you don't like my idea you can take it as a template on how to present your hero.

icons_11651_btn.jpg
Gnax - Master of the Forgotten [INT]

icons_13914_pas.jpg
Empowerment - [Passive]
Each time Gnax cast an spell he gains one stack of "Empowerment". Upon reaching 7 stacks his next ability will have the double effect.

icons_14276_btn.jpg
Blessing of Valor - [No Target - Activate]
The closest friendly target gains a bonus speed boost for 1/1,5/2 seconds. The speed boost is equal to 35% of Gnax current movementspeed.

icons_5155_btn.jpg
Hope - [No Target - Activate]
Every ally within 300 yards of Gnax recives an absorb shield equal of 10% of their maximum health. Additionally Gnax is invulnerable for 0,5/0,75/1 seconds after casting this ability.

icons_16323_btn.jpg
Lost Magic - [Target Ground - Activate]
Every unit within 150 yards of the targeted location will get pulled towards the center suffering significant damage. (150/250/350 * int * 2) they are also slowed by 40% for 1 second.

Level 6
@chaosy
Yhea it was just a sketch, so the names are dull. The hero seemed to OP, so much stats gain is to much. I like your hero idea and its giving me a loth of inspiration for new abilities. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.