• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I need some new map ideas{not that I dont have my own,I`m just curious what other people know} about a new map RPG. I mean ideas that wouldnt be in a normal RPG,Like interesting stuff. If anyone has any ideas to boost the "props" of my RPG. Thanks everyone!
-Sp4wNeD

Level 2
Have it take place in the future during a war on an island.
Include lots of differn't weapons, random explosions and a creative bunch of enemies. Have air strikes, vehicles and all that crap.

Level 4
hmm... anyone made a crono trigger style rpg yet? i havent seen one... would be sweet to have sectioned off maps for different time periods, and missions in each time period to get to a final goal of finding your lost lunchsack... ok i was teasin bout the lunchsack.

Level 4
Gnaa why haven't I thought about that.. chronotrigger-style..

Well however, @topic: I am currently working at an RPG, too, here is what is important to me:

Different weapons: You don't need like 2000000 weapons, but if you look at the attachments section of thise site, you will find like about 12 quite suitable items which are enough for a small rpg.

Oh and work on the eye-candy thing ;)

klovadis

Level 10
make an all human rpg. not like others where you just add all the units you like. (or an all elf rpg, etc...) but i guess the limitations of models will probably cut this one out... if not it would be better, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.