• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Gaias "Clan" - Heartseeker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello everyone.
After several games with my friend Blood Raven we have decided to create "Clan" of Gaias players. We are aiming for high quality and active games of this great ORPG.
Currenlty we are playing 1.1j(6) but when 1.2 is out we want to have good people to play with and test new features of incoming expansion.

Requirements :
Skype - for chatting before hosting game
Language - you must understand english and be able to write something understandable
Atleast a little experience with Gaias - tactic for atleast D2 is prefered

List of roles:
Healers: 4 Bishops
Tanks: 2 Crusaders
Damagers: 1 Assasin 1 Monk 1 Assasin 2 Hunters 1 Necromancer 1 Mage

Currently active players: 6-7

Application:
Level of equipment: (tell us what parts of armor you have)
Activity:
Are you able to play on Garena?:
Are you prepared for fair roll for loot or you want to steal it?:
Skype name?:

note: post applications to this thread, if you can't post it here for some reason add me on skype.

Add me on skype name: Hases994
Add me on garena name: hases94

Last edited:
Level 5
add me on garena, can't add you on skype. It says that the user does not exists.

Skpye: michael.decima
Garena: TheGasQueen

Level 13
Which gaias room do you guys play in I'll swing along some time and see how much I lag

Level 1
class:none
level of equipment: none
activity: once i get friends to help me, LOTS. I keep trying this game, but no one wants to help me, so i never get far, so i never bother saving.
are you able to play on Garena: Yes? i've never used garena but i'll use it if i have to.
Are you prepared for fair roll for loot or you want to steal it? i'll roll, duh :)
Skype Name: i'll add you, no offense to the community, i just dont want it on the web.

Level 4
Application:
Class: 34 Bishop
Level of equipment: good (7/10)
Activity: 18:00 UTC -4 GMT till 23:00 and in Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun from 14:00 till 23:00
Are you able to play on Garena?: Yes, I play in Garena
Are you prepared for fair roll for loot or you want to steal it?: I'm prepared for roll, I already have a little friend group which play gaias, we use rolls to get itens
Skype name?: Hbadotti

Level 1
Help, ive been trying to use Garena and im in europe rpg room 1, but i cant find any games. Ive made sure that both garena and wc3 are in my firewall exception list, and tried using multiple versions, can someone tell me what version i should be using, and help me find a game! i really want to try some!

P.S. when on 1.26a i can connect to bnet normally and play games there, if thats any help.

Level 1
I must respectfully exempt myself from the group. After speaking with serveral experts and following various tutorials, i am unable to open port 6112 nor 1513 for wc3 and garena respectively. As such, i am unable to join games via Garena. But if anyone is forming a Gaias Clan on US West/East, i would be glad to join. Just add me, FelixGS on both servers, and whisp me when im on. So sorry that this has happened, and it irks me to no end that it cant be resolved.

Sincerly, FelixGS

Level 5
garena: iNx~KniFF~
bnet: derkniff, but only with namespoofer playing via iNx~KniFF~

got all classes, but mostly i play necromancer atm;
best geared is 43 crusader

Level 12
Class: Hunter 33/Bishop 32
Level of equipment: Hunter - 7.5/10 / Bishop - 6/10
Activity: 8+ GMT, I'll be able to play from 5 pm up to 10 pm during weekdays, and 24/7 at weekends.
Are you able to play on Garena?: Yes, I'm always online in Garena Plus.
Are you prepared for fair roll for loot or you want to steal it?: Yes, I'm used to using the roll system for the items.
Skype name?: Hexcellion

Level 6
And how do you get to 32 without finding a single Book? Lots of early bosses drop the Torn book, at the very least...

Level 1
Application:
Class: 42 Bishop // 3X Druid
Level of equipment: Full D3
Are you able to play on Garena?: Yes
Are you prepared for fair roll for loot or you want to steal it?: I'm up for Fair rolling, but i'm not interested in powering people through runs and losing rolls to people who have done nothing to deserve the loot
Skype name?: Ahmadfoustok

I'm mainly just applying if you need a healer, I don't play gaia's much but i'm a big fan of Wc3 rpg's. So if you ever need a healer you can just hit me up

Level 6
He also said a 3X druid, Vest.... and there are still items like the Seal and Circlet out there, right.

No need to judge prematurely.

Level 13
He also said a 3X druid, Vest.... and there are still items like the Seal and Circlet out there, right.

No need to judge prematurely.

I'm not judging, I just don't understand where there would be a situation where someone would roll shit off a druid, having two druids in game is a fucking problem lol. It's still a fair point, I was just asking a question.

Don't be so quick to judge, Landerzzzz

Level 10
Pohx accepted! :)

Vestra & LanderZ, I was just unlucky to find my misc/scroll for spell.
I've done D1 final boss around 4 times without book and Troll Doctor over 10 times without dropping torn book. Also D3 counting Firelord and no misc ;/.
And yea 250 hp is low I agree.

Level 13
Best bet is to find a small group and run d2, score yourself searing blood for thaumatergists robe if you don't have it, a holy book will probably drop off the makuras in there, they seem to often. Other than that, you're looking at doing Lord Andrazzar in d3 for The Commandments, the best bishop misc ingame.

For your Burst of Light, I'd recommend running killing zibnix in d1, resetting, killing him again. Rinse and repeat. Restat a bit later on once you have mend. You'll want full int/con with at most 5 points in wisdom but that's really all you need.

On a side note the bishop 1.1j skill, planar shift, is fucking useless. Stick to they pre j spells for supporting with a bishop, only buy it for fun if you feel the need to fuck around with it.

Level 1
Request To Join

Class: Squire (Level 37)
Level of equipment:
-The Blacksmith's Revenge
-Bulwark Of The Crusade
-The Eternal Enbrace & Harrnes Of Fire Protection
-Fire Protection Helmet
-Ring Of Shielding
Activity: Non-Stop
Are you able to play on Garena: Yes (Garena Plus)
Are you prepared for fair roll for loot or you want to steal it: Allways fair play
Skype name: nikolaos.symeonidis88

Level 5
Skype is probably the worst Voice chatting software you could ever pick. It's my opinion because Im used to "push to talk" stuff that's why Im always annoyed by people munching, burping, farting, talking with sister/dog/parents/grandma/postman while playing. After all it's a good idea to communicate with people in other way than typing the freaking letters all the time.

Level 5
Is this still open?
And by the way, i hate ventrilo and teamspeak, push to talk sucks. Skype is better for people you know, so the noises won't annoy you. Skype is a lot better. In the other 2 you just go to a random room with people and yoy can just listen to them, while they dont know(if turned the sound off). I prefer Skype a lot more since im using it for years now.

Level 3
Class: Rogue lvl 36/ Berserker 33
Level of equipment: best, which you can find in D2/Ogres, fat gnolls area. At least I think so =))
Activity: Active enough to play a lot, espicially during weekend
Are you able to play on Garena?: yes, nickname Last|Wish
Are you prepared for fair roll for loot or you want to steal it?: rolling is fair enough =0
Skype name?: imbalance_is_nothing

P.S. version 1.2 is going to be out in months and you will need d3 gear anyways not to feel like vagabond and sit w/o team again =)))

Level 5
Class: 12 Thief
Level of equipment: Best what i knew of around riversdale (so probably i will need some help in getting new)
Activity: Mainly weekend, but sometimes im on during the week
Are you able to play on Garena? Of course, nick is xXTassadarXx
Are you prepared for a fair roll for loot or you want to steal it? I used to pick it when people(random folks) cant decide who should pick it, but it can be changed easily
Skype name: ricsi_hun

Level 1
Class: Preferably Thief (Assassin)
Level of equipment: Since the new 1.1k came out, my save code doesn't appear to work. But from what I can deduce in my old print-screen, I have Samurai's Vest? (hope I got that right).
Activity: Can be daily (in the afternoon GMT* +3), but I thrive in the weekends.
Are you able to play on Garena?: Yes.
Are you prepared for fair roll for loot or you want to steal it?: Excuse me? If I'm a Thief and I steal "X", it should be my decision of whether I should pass it on to any needy party or sell it/use it myself. But, if it's for the greater good of the mission, I shall consider it.
Skype name?: I have many. But I use piness9001 for gaming purposes.

* Again, I hope I'm making myself clear that my old character (save code) got lost (I was a level 33 Assassin) with the new version, hence I haven't played in a while. In short: I will probably be of no use unless I gradually improve. I'm not looking for free rides, I can accept rejection as a possibility.

Level 10
Are you prepared for fair roll for loot or you want to steal it?: This means if you want to take loot without rolling for it with other people having interest in that loot.

Anyway accepted, we taking everyone who is interested in playing beacuse we want stable people when 1.2 is out. When 1.2 is out we will clear clan of inactives and recruit new ones.
So adding you to skype. :)

Level 13
Class: Anything
Level of equipment: Pretty much everything theres only a few things I need to roll for
Activity: All the bloody time
Are you able to play on Garena?: Yes, I'd like to trial how much lag I get though.
Are you prepared for fair roll for loot or you want to steal it?: I roll shit.

Also at the kl3sk dude, good thieves pass shit on to people who need it. It shouldn't ever be your decision in this game, it should be a team decision. If you steal a polt, and a zerker needs it, roll it. Shit like that is only fair.

Level 13
Oh, I can't use skype, my internet is pretty terrible and that shit caps it pretty fast.

Level 1
Are you prepared for fair roll for loot or you want to steal it?: This means if you want to take loot without rolling for it with other people having interest in that loot.

Anyway accepted, we taking everyone who is interested in playing beacuse we want stable people when 1.2 is out. When 1.2 is out we will clear clan of inactives and recruit new ones.
So adding you to skype. :)

Heh, you meant if I'd be the one to "ninja" items. No, that's definitely not the case with me, and probably not most 90% of Gaia players since I find most of them to be quite mature (surprisingly).

Thank you for accepting me!

Level 10
Vestra pretty sad you can't use skype, in this case we won't play together since we playing like someone say room in chat and everyone join him and we start, if you don't have skype you would lack of information when and where game is. And you know, Garena friendlist and chat is buggy for me.

12 people on chat, 3 on my personal skype to play with right now, if anyone is interested in joinning we are still open for new applicants and making stable community for incoming version 1.2

Level 13
Vestra pretty sad you can't use skype, in this case we won't play together since we playing like someone say room in chat and everyone join him and we start, if you don't have skype you would lack of information when and where game is. And you know, Garena friendlist and chat is buggy for me.

12 people on chat, 3 on my personal skype to play with right now, if anyone is interested in joinning we are still open for new applicants and making stable community for incoming version 1.2

The chat works fine, I'm unsure why it's buggy for you but whatever works. Good luck.

Level 13
That won't happen for a while lol, Most New Zealand internet is horrible. I've been working fine playing on battlenet without skype so far.

Level 2
Application:
Class:assasin
Level of equipment: (tell us what parts of armor you have) normal only
Activity: afternoon by 4pm in philippine time
Are you able to play on Garena?: yes.. I only play on garena
Are you prepared for fair roll for loot or you want to steal it?: nah as long as I have my share, why steaL?
Skype name?: don't have skype

garena name: []MAX[]

Level 8
in game nick: Papa.Dragon
Classes: 38 sorcerer, 34 assasin, 35 zerker
Skype nick: StefanRogalik

I prefer stable and friendly group where noone rush for loot, raither for fun and advantage to do some hard encounters (I wish there will be hard modes someday)

Status
Not open for further replies.