• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Far Seer ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm creating a map where I need a fifth ability for the Far Seer. All of the abilities have been edited to 4 levels. I'm hoping for something that could help round him out, such as a passive or aura. All normal Warcraft 3 hero spells are in use. My thinking was also that his ability could be something that he foresees because he's a seer. A counter-spell, perhaps?

Any (other) ideas?

Level 6
All units around him get a 15% chance to purge their target. (aura)

There's lots of action in this map, a chance to purge aura would be crazy intense, but not practical. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Maybe give him the power to avoid damage for a short amount of time, because he looks forward in time?

Is would be a castable spell, I would assume? Or auto-triggered somehow? What were you thinking?

Level 7
Seer's Wisdom
Adds 2% to the Seer's total intellect and a 10% chance when casting a spell to cast the same spell again but with half of it's effect and requiring no mana.

e.g. Chain Lightning - Deals 150 damage, if the effect occurs, a second chain will be casted dealing 75 damage.

Level 4
It should be a spell improvement, shouldn't it?, not adding a new one to the one existing (I think). Maybe increasing the area he can see, reduce mana cost, reduce cooldown?

Level 6
It should be a spell improvement, shouldn't it?, not adding a new one to the one existing (I think).

I have done that with a few other heroes in the map already. If someone can think of something specific that simply isn't cooldown/costs, etc., I'd be open to it. Think of Pandaren Brewmaster: Breath of Fire and Drunken Haze. They work together, but can be used independent. Something like that would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.