• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help! I really need a good Fel Orc Far Seer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello there, have a nice day everyone!

I have the next request:

I have been looking since... forever, for a good Fel Orc Far Seer skin/model and a Fel Orc Far Seer Icon.

For the model I just need the green skin to become red skin, eyes to become green and if possible, the wolf to become a demonic wolf (like the one of the Fel Orc Raider). Same with the Icon.

I know that for most of you this request must be dumb and simple, but for me it's not, I have tried to do the skin myself but only complete disasters have been the result, I want a real Fel Orc skin for the Far Seer so I can continue my Fel Orc project. But at the moment it seems impossible for me.

I hope somebody can help me with these. I will be eternally grateful!

*Edit*
I know I'm just asking for a recolor, but in the whole site I haven't been able to find even one close to what I'm asking, so I seriosly need someone to help me with this. And for those who still have their doubts, yes I did a search for it throught the site before posting this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.